Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Girls with Glasses

Could it be that I like intelligent looking girls? Since primary school till now I always ended up liking someone who wears glasses or used to wear them. To some they may look geeky but for me it actually looks adorable.

Nowadays majority prefer to wear contact lenses thanks to the subconscious mind and marketing strategy. Nevertheless in a positive way, it does lessen burden of having the frame on the nose or face throughout the whole day.

I thought this taste of mine ended in college but it continues on and on without fail….

Is it a fixation? I like girls with eye problems? It is because my whole family wears glasses and I don’t? ……….weird or just plain dumb like Moose…’duh’…hahahaha

2 comments:

disco-very said...

ooh, there's hope for me yet! haha.

Zahrain said...

eh!? how did you know? *wink**wink*..hohoho