Thursday, January 25, 2007

Abacadabra!

I was at my usual Magic The Gathering Online (MTGO) game room just now when I notice a player with an available table was waiting for other players to join in. The sad part is that he actually waited for 10 minutes but no one seems interested to do card battle with him.

Asked around and it seems his the type of player who uses a lot of Land Destruction spells that made him somehow unpopular. So to test the rumors, I challenged him in a match with two game sets and a third as a tie breaker.

The rumors was the actual truth when he starts to dish out Land Destruction spells like there is no tomorrow. An average opponent would surely be frustrated with no lands to create mana and without it no spells or creatures could be summoned.

I on the other hand was actually laughing in front of my monitor (gila siut saya). The reason is that every spell he cast I manage to counter and the same time I destroyed his lands using the same spell...hahaha!

His deck was full of mountain cards (red mana) and mine was a bit of mountain and island cards (blue mana). Those who know MTG would surely agree that red means destruction and blue is counter spells. I had both and he was totally fed-up that he left the game instantly without continuing to the second match....

And yet I still can't stop laughing...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha, yeah show that mofo who's boss! hows it going bro.