Monday, April 23, 2007

Die! By the hand of CHAOS!

Mythwar Online, arrrrgh…the addiction is killing me softly.

I have not been blogging for quite some time due to the fact that I only spend five minutes on emails, browse my friendster frontpage and read other peoples blog sites. Ideas and thoughts fills this head of mine to blog however addiction takes over and the rest of my computer time has been taken up by killing monsters, selling stuff, interact with international players, helping newbies, guild wars and friendly battles.

Yes folks, Mythwar Online is in my blood stream, the poison is so sweet that I actually have a schedule on what to do at specific days such at levelling (myself or my battle pets), guild war, blacksmith training, special events, quests and open a market stall at locations which are quite competitive among vendors. Isn’t it exciting but wait there is more….the graphic are a weee bit similar with the game Diablo (salute to Blizzard!), gameplay is either real time (interactions) or turn base (battle mode) and lastly it is FREE.

Haaaa….. before your online gaming addiction takes over, check out the website first, just to be on a safe side. Ahh yes… there are no monthly payments like the online games we have at the moment in Malaysia and this include registration and installation.

You might say it is an unhealthy activity as you just sit there while your body starts to be lazy and building up fats due to zero body movement. Fortunately thanks to some friends of mine (the gaming gang & work colleagues), I am a full time member of the nearest gym centre and my schedule is like three times per week. I might say more on toning rather than building my own body. Less weights, more repetitions and hopefully have the initiative to join the various classess…..muahaha. Usually I’ll be club or bar hopping (it was the ‘perasan’ days) but now is gym hopping.

Alright lah…that’s all for now and hopefully this post answers to those who would want to know what I have been doing since someone refer to me as MIA (missing in action) or in other words SENYAP.

No comments: