Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Mangalooney

Last night on my way back home, thundering sounds roar the air, fast rhythm beats filled the atmosphere, blinding light surrounds every corner…….. but then again it was just a normal heavy rain yet somehow I felt excited about it….geeeeez.

I guess during my day at work, I found out some interesting facts about certain colleagues of mine who shares the same interest plus my long awaited pre-ordered anime OST’s and DVD’s finally arrived and waiting for me back home to be explored as soon as possible.

For dinner, me and my younger brother went to TESCO to buy ourselves some ala carte meal from Madam Lim Restaurant..or was it cafĂ©..anyway the food is good but kind of pricy…..sigh.

Decided to go to BORDERS to check out whether any of my favourite manga which I don’t have is on the shelves. By the way I notice that they have add more book shelves for the Manga and Comic section plus a whole lot of books to choose from zero (0) to Z. Being a normal human, sometimes I forget what mangas that I wish to purchase. Thanks to my handphone organizer, I managed to figure out what to buy with of course a budget less than RM150.

It felt like Manga heaven, browsing through every title from top to bottom and manage to get myself two volumes of Battle Angel Alita: The Last Order and one volume from Berserk and Death Note. Few months back before the release of Death Note’s anime and movie, you could see a row of its manga but now only three volumes left on the shelf. I have been a fan of Death Note since its first manga release (english version of course) and didn’t realize it could be a big hit. Ahaks!…what can you expect from a good storyline and interesting characters such as Light Yagami aka Kira and L. I haven’t seen the anime or even the movie but sooner or later I will.

After dinner and a nice COLD bath, open the delivered package and picked Steel Angel Kurumi + Encore and watched all the episodes which ended at 3 am. The anime was recommended by a certain friend of mine. A fun anime to watch and especially Kurumi who always ends her words with…desuuuu…so kawaiiii!!!!

No comments: