Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Emperor

Tok Yah (grandfather) and Opah (grandmother) is coming to KL today and will be staying for a week at my house. This things usually happens only when my mom arranges a doctor’s appointment for him or someone here in KL is really sick or worst…..dying:-&.

For this purpose, the prayer room also known as the guest room was cleared of dust and irrelevant items since last Sunday. Unfortunately, my customized bed had to be dismantled and rebuilt in the prayer room for the comfort of my grandparents. Of course I would be the one who does it and left with only a thick mattress to lie on…..I-

Food expenditure will surely going to cost more with Tok Yah being well known for his taste of good food. I don’t mind all that pricey dish but the most annoying thing that I would not like to see is when he picks up any food from the lauk with a spoon and put it in his mouth. After that place back the spoon into the lauk dish. Geli giler!!!:(

Nevertheless he is my grandfather and I’ve always love him no matter how wrong are his actions and words. When I was small, he treated me so well like his own favourite grandson but then again I ‘m the eldest among cousins and the only boy around…..hehehe. Plus he always defends me from my mom everytime something went wrong.

I am speechless when it comes to Opah who I admire ^:)^the most among many. If I were to award her a title, it would be “Nenek Melayu Islam Terakhir”. She cooks good food, takes care of my little cousins (noisy bunch) with ease and able to handle Tok Yah’s attitude which is sometimes mind boggling…hahaha@-).

With the emperor around, going back home late night or even after 12 is going to be tough….if not he will start to blablabla with my parents and my parents will blablabla at me whereas I would be like yesyesyes:-@.

No comments: