Monday, May 21, 2007

Jakun Betul


Three weeks back, I made a purchase through Amazon.com and it will be my second time doing so via online. The first one was the time that I couldn’t find a Manga volume anywhere in PJ/KL. Possibility to pre-order from shops is there but it may take more than a month to arrive. Out of curiosity, decided to try out Amazon after an advice from a colleague of mine at work.


Two weeks later it arrived and I felt excited like a monkey who just got itself a new mobile phone..hahaha. Knowing the Manga content is meant for mature readers, who would have guess it could pass through customs…geeee how naïve I am.

This month, two Manga volumes were not available and again Amazon was my online vendor of choice. This time, besides the two volumes, I try to purchase a DVD box set of an Anime which is certainly not suitable for young kids and not a Hentai material at all.

The package from Amazon arrived safely to its designated location and surprisingly my DVD player was able to read Region 1 DVD format. All this while I’ve always assume that the player will not be able to read a Region 1 DVD but I was wrong and Brien was right…..hmpth!.

Hmmmm…whats next from Amazon.com….by the way, a wall of Ghost Warriors sure kicks ass!

~My teammates with their own Ghost Warrior from Mythwar Online~

No comments: