Thursday, February 21, 2008

X Syiok

Warghhhh...I know everyone has his/her own good and badside but why this person that I know is sooooooooo lazy. I can understand if you can't read english, can't write and can't use the computer. Gawd!!! for goodness you're a SEO (Senior Executive Officer) ranking person and if you can't do it, ask your subordinates to help..but Nooo!...I have to do it. Plus I'm not even if your department.....arghhhhh! If murder was legal, I'll be happy :) ....hahaha


On the happier side, can't wait to get myself Armin Van Buuren 's 10 Years. I saw it once in a music store and told myself to buy it next week but somehow it was no longer in stock. So I told myself "hmmm...I'll search for it some other time" and it has been few months I did nothing at all about it. Last night while listening to Tiesto, suddenly I thought about it and quickly put a task/reminder in my PDA.

Now my PDA will remind me not only on contracts and events but also this CD...me soooo naive..or was it 'jakun'....right? ^_^

1 comment:

Bs said...

Waaa! Very so the angry-ooo! Calm down my friend.Do let me know if you want me to talk to this person : )