Monday, May 05, 2008

Aduhai


Most of my music CD collections are original and don't ask why I am willing to spend that much money on them.
~
I have friends who borrow the CD's and returns them in good condition untill came this one guy....
~
Let's name him Mr. "F" and please be reminded that it does not relate to anything which is dirty or vulgar. Is just that "F" is stated in-between his real name.
~
On one sweet day, he was looking through my CD collection and was wondering if he could lend my MCR Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge album. I as usual being the nice guy for sure have said yes with a smile.
~
Today he returned my CD and as I put it in my computer's CD player, the played music was not smooth and I thought it could be the player. My guess was wrong as the track progresses, it gets worse and I start to feel soooo frustrated. My colleague who sits next to my cubicle told me to bring out the CD because the music sounds irritating.
~
Well from the looks of the CD, scratches and fingerprints all over the silver surface (area where the laser reads..lol...you do know what I'm talking about right?). This is going to be tough for the next person who wants to borrow one of my CD's...sigh.
~
Tension siut!

No comments: