Monday, July 28, 2008

Afro Gunso

Life has been treating me normal these days. Let's put it this way:

  • The 'underdog' manage to defeat 'otais' in a state dart tournament however loss to 'newbies' in company's inter-house dart game..uwekkkk!

  • Thanks to my WoW addiction, I'm able to save lots of money by not buying mangas or anime boxsets as often as I usually do....oil price!

  • I wonder why my friends (girls) are actually someone's girlfriend, fiancee, wife or mother....very dangerous!

  • The girls that I like always ends up loving someone else and there is someone who likes me but I'm unable to reply that same feeling...sooo karma!

  • Chances are always infront of my eyes but destiny kept me from reaching that moment...ouch!

  • For the first time in my life, I actually notice a specific month in this year where everyone I know has its own break-up moment...whats going on!

  • I'm always a low profile guy but always ends up in a high profile group/gang...chunn!!!

  • Someone that I know posted my comments/answers related with love and friendship in her blog...no comment =P

  • I'm trying to improve my life bit by bit......self awareness!

  • I have not blog for a long time and suddenly I'm posting this post thanks to that certain someone....wachaa!

  • Thanks to Skype I am able to converse with my aussie/kiwi friends while battling evil minions in WoW...what! I can't hear you!

  • My entertainment essentials are all under Sony (PSP, Playstation, Mp3 Player and etc)....all i got is a point system card..erk!

The list can go on but lets make it up to here.^_^

My younger brother on his first salary brought 'Sergeant Keroro' boxsets as part of his stress relieve method. This is an anime which is fill with laughter, cuteness, stupidity, sadness, love and last but not least...frogs.

Yes I do admit that I'm hooked with space invaders that are frogs with different talents and skills. Sadly the leader is waaaay bit 'slow' yet has the same hobby as myself from Gundams to Mangas...Hahaha...

Ehem! Afro Gunso! Afro Gunso!...hmmm the bachelor life of me..





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The girls that I like always ends up loving someone else and there is someone who likes me but I'm unable to reply that same feeling...sooo karma!

hehe, sooo understand! happens to me all the time! but not a girl tho, it's a guy :)