Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ohayo!

Today I found out certain things which I am quite happy even it was a brief moment. A good timing indeed to lift my spirits up with the coming deadlines. Deadlines given to me which is soo tough to handle unless I'm an 'Energizer Bunny'.

Morning

Manage to complete a long winding email thats related with a maintenance contract renewal. The details from objective, background, cost, service, consumable items and frequency. After a thorough review and 'spelling check', sent it to the Finance Department head honcho for endorsement. And the reply I got was a "golden question" which I couldn't answer since my cubicle 'neighbour' is on-leave. Aduhai....

She answered my email and I felt something has brighten my day. We chit chat non-stop via email until I had to stop the 'magical' flow. If not no work will be completed up till lunch time.

Lunch

Brought myself only jambu batu and a glass of teh 'o' ais limau while the rest ate rice with some local dishes. Zam was so intense with badminton that we decided to form a group called "PBU". The initials for Persatuan Badminton Underground....hahaha.

While waiting for the work hour to start, I had a friendly match of darts with S*'s top single players which represents the organisation during state tournaments and MOF games. I'm surprised at myself to be able to cope with their skills on "running" and "checking". Thanks to their confidence for putting me in the S* team for MAKSWIP. It was an eye opener event for an 'underdog' like myself ^_^.

Afternoon.

Pack-up things for HR since they're have an education fair at UIA, Gombak the next three days. I was suppose to follow the HR team to set-up booth but I rather stay in office to complete my 'important' projects. During my tea-break at the cafe, she was there and i couldn't stop smiling to myself...her looks is darn cute!!.

At my cubicle, emailed her about having such cuteness like a cat and she backfired me on why must she be similiar to an animal. Answered everything and asked her a 'good' question that ends up with an 'excellent' reply....yahoo!! I told my bestest buddies about the good news and they all gave me good blessings...sounds like a 'holy' thing plak..

Apa-apa pun I am still single ^_^......curious?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waahhhh
ive just gone less than a month u already replace me with a 'she'

ini tidak boleh jadi!

*aura jeles kelihatan from me*

sometimes we're too busy chasing things that we want until we don't realize what awaits before our eyes -
this quote, however, not dedicated to anybody tho :)

Zahrain said...

Alaa don't be jealous. Nothing is going on. =P