Saturday, October 07, 2006

Anyone for a game of cards?

It has been 2 months since I played Urban Rivals and chat with all sorts or characters and nationalities. Especially those from France and Italy where I had to use Altavista’s Babel Fish Translation in order to understand what they are trying to say. Somehow it seems all translation softwares or websites works in a different manner according from where it came from.

For example, I have a French friend or should I say rival who does not type English that well and uses Voila-Traduction to translate what he is trying to say. He might end up saying “are how you”…sounds funny right? Being myself as usual, I will try to help him improve and in return a proper lesson in certain French words...hehehe

I actually have another blog dedicated to this addiction of mine and it is called Citizens of Urban Rivals. Originally the purpose of creating this blog is just for self-satisfactory and to help those who might want to know about Urban Rivals more while wondering the cyberspace.

To my surprise it was listed in Urban Rivals official website under Fan Sites together with Citizen Kane’s blog. My blog was still in its initial stage with not so much info and I thought people will mostly read Kane’s rather than mine. When already two people gave their comment, it shows something even the number looks small. Now I actually have a purpose complete this part-time/hobby of mine.

Just need to reformat my comp as soon as possible…grrrrr.



Uranus~A famous card character used in most EVO battles~

No comments: