Friday, August 04, 2006

New Addiction

Two days ago I felt kind of bored while waiting for my downloads to complete and not like the days when online chatting is such a normal routine. I rarely online chat till some of my friends would be surprise if my MSN or Yahoo messenger activated. So what I did was browsing through regularly visited websites and replied e-mail/posts.

I remembered an MMOG (Mass Multiplayer Online Game) which I used to play but stopped due to the certain priorities. Travian was the name and I totally forgotten my username, password and server number. Yet something else caught my attention and it was the banner that states words and pictures in a sequence:-

1. Free Online Collectible Card Game
2. FIGHT
3. TRADE
4.
Urban Rivals

My naughty hands clicked on it and that’s where my addiction begins………

It felt like playing Magic: The Gathering but in a different style and manner. You could be a card trader, duellist or both at the same time. There are 14 clans with 158 character cards each representing their personal or team-up skills. Everyone is entitled to their own choice of deck style from aspects of strength, skill, damage, evolution level, clan mixture and so forth. Create or join available guilds that could make you famous or weird.

My favourite clan is the Pussycats , and I intend to complete the card list before I pursue for other clans. Being a guy liking gurls is a normal thing especially if they are sexy and adorable. Lemme show you what I mean….


I still need four out of thirteen more before a reaching a full set of the clan. Did I mention, every time a card gains a level, the character looks evolves besides the stats. Here’s a sample…
Level 1 Level 4

Can’t wait for the tournaments…go Pussycats go!

*Images taken from the official website itself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Fraggle - Urban Rivals staff

Zahrain said...

Ouii..a post from Fraggle himself. I was expecting Kate's...sob sob. Ahaks just kidding.

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome blog! Keep up the good work. I will put a link in the URTournament, and Yahoo Groups web page.

Anonymous said...

plusieur perso rar a gagnier :
inscrivez vous sur le site http://powergen.ifrance.com/ et vous etes inscri pour le tirage
les résultat pour le mardi 1 janvier

Anonymous said...

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=320320035928