Saturday, February 24, 2007

Basket Case

Don't know why but everytime I want to listen to a music that somehow makes me feel good I'll visit Davina's profile in friendster and listen to one her friend's flash testimonial.Originally the song was sang by GreenDay from their Dookie Album (unless I'm hearing a different lyrics) and the tunes are there. Just that it is altered to suit the Chirstmas season....funny and yet is a good one.

Once a hardcore fan of GreenDay (The Alternative Music Days - !Nirvana!Smashing Pumpkins! and blablabla), actually remembered their lyricd but not now of course. GreenDay still plays good music with American Idiot album. Respect!

Anyway here is the original music if you wanna know the original song sounds like, just check out my profile (if it is still there of course).

No comments: