Saturday, February 10, 2007

Let's Hop!

Last week, a friend of mine invited me and rest of the gang for ‘bar/club hopping’ at The Curve but most of us was either outstation or busy with working matters. I had to go to JB for a 'kenduri' plus my parents had just return back from their Hajj and my grandparents wants to meet them that much ^_^.

Knowing that last week's 'hopping' did not happen and with 'vigilance' she invited me and the rest again for the same thing at the same location. Sadly her timing wasn't that right as I had a really...really...really got other important things to do at that time. Thinking back again if I go, my drinks would only be either Coke or just plain cold/mineral water. The price....mahal siut! Nevertheless the benefits are quite rewarding such as the excellent ambience and 'cuci mata'...hahaha.

My friends know that I don't drink nevertheless they can accept me for who I am...ah yess....good pals.

No comments: