Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine

Today is valentine day and I consider it like any other normal days, being single and take every aspect of life in a positive manner. If I was with someone, every day is valentine's day but today money hungry vultures will rise up to a stage of greatness and suck out dry innocent's wealth..=P.

Ah yes...since i am in the mood, let me tell you what I remember about the last girl I had a crush on. A person who is not a dreamer but sticks to facts and reality plus independant. Drinks teh 'o' ais limau kosong at mamak's and does not want any santan in her food. The only negative thing that I can think of is her 'Last Minute' attitude...aijorrr. And never ever 'cakap tak serupa bikin' with this girl.

If people were to ask why I liked her, is because the way she talks, her sexy eyes and that certain attitude which is unexplainable. An opposite of me that shares certain interest...sigh...but it was an old story =).

No comments: