Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Déjà Vu Tu

Last week Friday, me and a bunch of guys were celebrating Mira’s birthday dinner at Green Lotus Café which is located in Bukit Bintang. On our way to the place, asked Mira why she has chosen the place and she told me of the good food and cosy environment. Jon on the other hand kept telling me funny things about the place just to scare me a little.

Three of us was the first to arrive then later on came Naufal, Amri & Azman who were Mira’s best friends during her school and college years plus even till now they are still close friends to the max. We seated in a special room with cushions everywhere, dim orange/yellow lights, artificial exotic plants, unknown paintings on the wall and a dining table meant for cross leg position sitting also known as ‘bersila’. The lighting was soooo romantic that Azman mistaken me as Amri when he came to greet us.

The dishes were excellent and we felt like eating some desserts before we greet each other farewell. Thinking of what to order for desserts, Naufal suggest that we get ourselves some ice cream at the nearby Haagen Danz . Azman couldn’t follow us as he has to attend other urgent matters.

Here’s the Déjà vu part. We sat outside Haagen Danz and our table was between the shop and DOME. Jon wanted to order the fondue so that we could share but Mira insist not to because of hygienic reasons…hahaha. Anyway the weird part is that I somehow had this dream/experience that these things happen before. All of us seating around a round table, four guys and a girl, someone orders a fondue but someone declines and the typical environment on Bintang Walk at night time when is two days away from a holiday.

Pelik siut!!!!

On our way back to PJ, Jon invited me to go to Waikiki something (hope the spelling is right) for some good time and I declined. I was not in the mood and felt it was inappropriate for me to be around the lovey dovey couple which later on I myself ended up as a ‘tiang’. Jon insists that I follow and he will introduce me to some girls there as to ensure that I won’t be alone or ‘tiang’ for that matter. I giggled as for certain Jon does not know my type of girl as Mira does since most of her Malay friends from SMDJ have that certain taste. Hehehe….

Reached home and mom gave a surprise look…..just because I’m not used to coming back home before 12.00 midnight after a night outing.^_^

On other things, I think Audrey Kitching is hot and dont' ask why..huhuhu!

No comments: