Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Newbie Merchant

While sorting out my DVDs and Mangas, I notice that I lack sufficient space to keep my other stuff as my collection grows every month.

Currently I’m staying with my parents and two other siblings in a terrace type house with three rooms on the top floor. The main room is of course my parents whereas the other two rooms which are smaller are made for study room and sleeping room. My computer is located in the study room plus other belongings of my siblings and parents. The sleeping room is shared by us three brothers with of course the tall cupboards to fit our daily clothes and other stuffs.

My collections are kept in both rooms at their specific places according to their different functions…(hehehe). Knowing that space is essential, I decided to sell back all my original DVDs even thought I’m going to miss them a lot especially the anime genre. Yes I do buy original anime most of the time and don’t ask the reason why since most of us prefer to obtain it from other resources. I did inform to certain people that my collections are recorded in an excel spreadsheet as for some it may sound weird.

Therefore once I sold the anime DVDs, the list maintains with its title but under the category ‘seen and sold’..sob sob. So if people enquire whether do I collect animes, my answer would be “Maybe since I’m collecting and selling at the same time unless you’re definition of collect is in a different manner”….complicated indeed eyyy. Nevertheless I will still continue to buy original anime till I broke or bored with it.

Let me see….we got Amazon, EBay and Lelong, are there any other services that I missed out? I’ve already own an account in PayPal which is beneficial if used with EBay but need to upgrade it first to the next level. Since I’m still new with all this and it the midst of reading the FAQS and Help Guides, hopefully a decent individual or group could help me in making mone…err…I mean being a an online merchant.

Here’s a favourite music video of mine during the ‘jiwang’ days….


Duran Duran - Ordinary World

No comments: